With the new updated version of LINE for iOS, iPad users will now be able to enjoy LINE using their existing accounts.
This new version includes improved features over the previous "LINE for iPad" app. If you currently use "LINE for iPad," be sure to give the new version of the main app a try!
How to Use LINE on Your iPad
1. Install LINE on your iPad from the App Store.
2. Enter the same email address and password you registered on the smartphone version of LINE.
- You'll need to register an email address and password on the smartphone version of LINE under More > Settings > Accounts if you haven't already.
- You must use the smartphone version of LINE to turn on the option to allow your account to log in on other devices.
- To confirm your identity, you will have to complete a verification process on the smartphone version of LINE when logging in for the first time.
That's all there is to it! You'll be able to enjoy LINE's free chat and voice calls and use your Timeline just like on the smartphone version.
- Use the Theme Shop or Sticker Shop- Use LINE Pay- Use LINE Out (formerly LINE Premium Call)- Configure detailed account settings- Search for friends by phone number- View the list of official accounts
Don't have a LINE account on your smartphone? No problem! You can create a new account straight from your iPad.
(Please note that the features available to you may differ from the above if create your account on an iPad.)Enjoy LINE at home from your iPad, take it with you on your smartphone, or check it from work with the PC version. Now there's a LINE version for every pocket and every lifestyle!